New Strategies to Improve Banking Resiliency
(Banking series with Nigel Adams)
Banking resiliency has come a long way since the global financial crisis of 2008. Banks around the globe are transforming at an unprecedented level and on multiple fronts, including digital transformation, risk and compliance, and organizational transformation. To help decision-makers navigate these change processes, Apromore teamed up with Nigel Adams, banking expert and Director at Hetton Advisory, to create a comprehensive white paper series on process mining in banking.
- Understand the significant potential for process mining to make a real difference to banking performance
- Deep dive into how process mining can help your bank manage transformation change processes in a series of separate whitepapers
Accelerating Process Modeling with Process Mining
Business Analysts too often encounter process models that are incomplete, imprecise, incorrect, or a combination of the above. While well-crafted process models hold a lot of value, they often don’t show what the processes actually look like. On the other hand, process mining uses process data to visualize the real process flow, including all workarounds and loops.
Download our whitepaper in collaboration with BPM expert Sandy Kemsley, an industry analyst and technical strategy consultant, to understand how process mining technology can accelerate and complement process modeling initiatives.
- Learn how to accelerate your analytical efforts by combining process modeling and process mining
- Understand the benefits of process mining for your operational management, such as conformance checking or the identification of cost/resource trade-offs
Improving Superannuation Operational Performance with Better Information
Superannuation funds are under pressure to keep up with evolving customer needs and ensure processes are streamlined. In an attempt to understand customer journeys and processual inefficiencies many super funds turned to traditional process discovery and modeling workshops in the past. A time-consuming and costly approach.
Download our white paper to learn how process mining provides a faster and more cost-effective solution to the challenges currently faced by superannuation funds.
- Learn how process mining leads to better decision-making in the customer-centric superannuation environment
- Explore a superannuation case study to understand the impact of process mining
Process Mining in 2021 and Beyond
Process Mining has been established as an integral part of the Business Process Management (BPM) discipline. The number of success stories is rapidly increasing, while the process mining field is dynamically evolving, and new trends are maturing.
Download our introductory whitepaper to access a summary of these new process mining trends and to get an understanding of the exciting opportunities the digital transformation is holding for us!
- Learn about five maturing process mining trends
- Get an overview of application fields for each trend
Estimate your Return on Investment for Process Mining Capabilities
Implementing process mining helps organizations to better understand their processes, make data-driven improvements, and increase efficiency. But how do these improvements translate into financial savings in the long run?
Download our ROI spreadsheet to easily calculate your Return on Investment when implementing process mining for the first time. The spreadsheet contains all information and calculations you need to pitch process mining to your business.
- Understand your Return on Investment
- Deep dive into the costs and savings associated with process mining
Keeping a Healthy Operational Backbone with Process Mining
IT systems are supporting almost every business operation, collecting data along the way. A hidden treasure waiting for you to unearth it! Process mining utilizes this data to help organizations better understand their real business processes and to keep up with the ever-evolving market demands.
Learn more about how process mining works, get to know its main techniques, and how it can be implemented into the BPM lifecycle. Our easy-to-follow five-step approach will help you overcome potential challenges, successfully implement process mining, and keep a healthy operational backbone in the long run!
- Introduction to process mining techniques and capabilities
- Five-step approach to successfully administering process mining
Enhancing Business Process Management with Process Mining
Applying process mining capabilities to Business Process Management (BPM) efforts holds great potential. As more and more organizations are implementing process mining, they are experiencing the positive effects on their process improvement effectiveness and efficiency, while understanding their real process landscape in greater detail.
Read this whitepaper to learn more about how process mining methods can be applied to the BPM stages and about their associated benefits. Let our Principal Consultant, Max Tay, guide you through the application fields of process mining!
- Deepen your knowledge of the DMAIC stages and process mining capabilities
- Understand how process mining can support your BPM efforts