Are you a student, a researcher or an educator interested in Apromore for education and research purposes? Check out our Academic Edition instead.
Introducing Apromore Enterprise Edition 7.19
- Integrated simulation engine: you can now define simulation scenarios on top of BPMN models to simulate both as-is and what-if scenarios and assess the impact of potential improvements. The simulated logs can be analyzed using a dedicated dashboard that highlights all key measures and with any other process mining plugin available in Apromore.
- New performance filters: you can now filter by arc or node duration, e.g. filter by the duration of a particular activity, resource, or other categorical attributes in the log.
- New secondary attribute filters: you can now filter out cases based on two attributes simultaneously, e.g. all cases where a given activity is performed by a given resource or resources.
- Sharing and concurrent editing: you can now associate multiple dashboards and filters with a log, and such artefacts can be edited by multiple users concurrently.
- New report-generating capability: you can now export your custom dashboard in a variety of formats and generate a report or a presentation.
- Improvements to log animation: the performance and look and feel of log animation has been significantly improved.
- Improvements to log import: you can now import logs in Apache Parquet and Excel XLSX formats. When importing a log, the timezone is now automatically detected. Timestamp detection has also been extended, with new formats now supported.
Keep up-to-date with Apromore: