We offer a fully-maintained and supported instance of Apromore Enterprise Edition for commercial use, via annual subscription service. We can deploy it in the cloud or on-premise, keep it up-to-date so you’ll always use the latest features and improvements, and offer technical support.
- SaaS (public/private) or on-premise
- Tier model (small, medium, large), based on client needs.
You’ll have guaranteed uptime and reliability. We support the latest standards in terms of encryption & backup, and all our cloud servers are compliant with relevant privacy protection legislation (e.g. GDPR, Australian Privacy Act, Californian Consumer Privacy Act).
We have trained hundreds of practitioners worldwide, both face-to-face and online, for over 15 years. Based on this experience, we have formulated a series of training modules on process mining, process modeling, analysis and redesign, using Apromore. Our teaching material is directly informed by our extensive research and continuous innovation in the field of process mining. Most importantly, it follows a pedagogical approach, so you can build your process mining skills, and more broadly, your process management capabilities, incrementally, via a series of case studies, examples and practical exercises.
We will also guide you, step-by-step, on how to use Apromore, from simple to advanced features, and have you practice at length with the product, so you’ll have all the means to take on Apromore with confidence, whether you simply want to start mining your own processes or build an entire process mining function (a Center of Excellence) within your organization.
We also offer a public training course on Process mining via a partnership with The University of Melbourne. The course, structured over 2.5 days face-to-face or 10 online sessions of 1.5 hours each, illustrates the main techniques for process mining, discusses what analytics can be extracted, and how these can be visualized and interpreted to gain better insights on how an organization actually works. The course also illustrates how to run a process mining project, and how to gain internal support for triggering process mining initiatives within an organization. Using Apromore, the course provides plenty of hands-on opportunities to practice process mining techniques.
We’ve applied process mining to numerous industry verticals, from IT service management through to insurance & banking, healthcare, IP management, logistics, manufacturing and education.
Over time, we have gained substantial experience in supporting our clients through their journey towards operational intelligence. We run short & sharp proof-of-value projects, aimed at raising internal awareness for process mining; in-depth projects, where we combine basic with advanced process analytics; and capability-enhancement projects through dedicated training, where we help your team internalize process mining capabilities, so you can “walk with their legs”.
- Proof-of-Value (PoV) project: to rapidly raise internal awareness and build a business case for process mining.
- In-depth project: multi-faceted process analysis to address follow-up questions from the PoV or to tackle a new process, with no limits in terms of scope and KPIs, using both basic and advanced analytics.
- Capability-enhancement project: aimed at internalizing process mining capabilities. Combined with product subscription & training, includes mentoring and guidance.
We can develop custom extensions to Apromore Enterprise Edition to suit your specific needs. These will be added in the form of plugins. And given Apromore’s LGPL 3.0 license, extensions don’t need to be released under an open-source license. In other words, you won’t lose any competitive advantage!
We offer two types of custom extensions:
- Connectors: custom data ingestors to acquire data from 3rd-party software (e.g. customized versions of SAP, Dynamics, Oracle, Salesforce) into Apromore; custom data exporters to automatically import the analytics produced by Apromore into 3rd-party business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, QlikSens, Tableau).
- Add-ons: client-specific features that are not included in the core product (e.g. custom solutions for specific domains, custom predictive monitoring dashboards to suit specific needs).
Do you have any questions?
Book an interactive demo and
find out how we can help.
Sign up for a free